2022 Bass Fishing Tournament Recap
Thank you to all of our participants in this year’s event. Additionally, we would like to thank the following sponsors:
St. Croix Rods
Gemini Jerseys/Brad Raymond
Joh Murray/ River2Sea Lures
Roy Hawk/Yamamoto Baits
Joe Uribe Jr./ Reaction Innovation
David Burns/D.J. Custom Jigs
Six Gill Rods
Searpoint Performance Hooks
Abu Garcia Rods
Abu Garcia Reels
Columbia River Knives
Big Bite Baits
Klean Freak Towels
4/25 – 4/27/2022
422 English Village
Lake Havasu, AZ 86403
CHECK IN MEETING:
4/25/22 at 5:00 p.m.
Picnic Area just south of Windsor camp ground.
Team tournament, two persons per boat.
- 5 fish bag, 13 inches, mouth closed tail pinched.
Optional side pot of $200 (all in) with payouts on day one and two.
Big fish, big striper, and Day 1, Day 2 weights.
- Keep in mind registration fees allows you fish for medals, the side pots are an additional $200.
- Medals for 1st, 2nd, 3rd for overall two day total weights and biggest fish.
CHECK IN MEETING
- The meeting will be April 25 at 17:00 and we will fish the 26th and 27th.
- Our check in meeting will be at the picnic area just south of the Windsor camp ground.
- Just enter through the Ranger Station and advise them you are going to our function.
- Arizona State Parks has waived the entry fee for our meeting. You are still responsible for the fees on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Do not arrive before 16:00 or you will be charged
- Once through the Ranger Station continue south through the camp ground. After the camp ground theres another launch ramp, about 100 yards past that and to the right is the picnic area.
- We will have the bbq, raffle, side pot entry ($200 per boat for both days), and give away bags. We will also discuss rules, launch times, and probably a few other things. Bring a camp chair.
CAMP SITE RESERVATIONS
If you plan on staying in the campground you need to make your reservations now, as there are only a few camp sites remaining.
- Eligibility and IDs will be strictly enforced throughout the tournament.
- View the full eligibility requirements page
- FINAL DATE FOR REGISTRATION IS APRIL 18th.
- As in years past, registration MUST be completed on line. I will not be able to accept registration money at the Monday meeting.