8/2 – 8/3/2022
8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Plaza Hotel & Casino
1 N Main St.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
ADDITIONAL SPORT FEE:
$10 court fee (per event)
TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
This will be the Inaugural season for Pickleball.
This first year will be doubles only no singles. If you do not have a partner we will find one for you so no worries. We will have Men’s, Women’s and Mixed Doubles. The age brackets will be 21-49 and 50+. When you register you will need to know your you player rating. If you do not have one please contact the coordinator. The event will be held at the Plaza Hotel and Casino in downtown Las Vegas at the pool.
Courts to be utilized 13 (includes championship court)
Balls: Dura X 40
Players, coaches, managers or other team members will not make disparaging or insulting remarks to or about opposing players, officials or spectators; or commit other acts that could be considered unsportsmanlike conduct. This includes behavior on and off the field at the venue site. The penalty for violations by a player is, at minimum, prompt ejection of the offender from the game. The offender must leave the field or spectator area immediately. If the offender refuses to leave, his/her team will forfeit that game. Penalties may also include suspension from following games. If a player is ejected from the last game of the tournament, the player may be suspended from future games in the following years. Severe offenses may result in being suspended temporarily or permanently from future Nevada Police and Fire Games.
- All players must have ID on them at the sport facilities for roster checks. If a player does not have ID available, they will not be allowed to play.
- Eligibility and IDs will be strictly enforced throughout the tournament.
- View the full eligibility requirements page
- Register by Mon. 7/4/2022 to receive your guaranteed shirt size. Registrants after this date will select from the available shirt sizes, on a first come, first serve basis at check-in.
- Effective July 18, 2022 a late fee of $10 will be added to each registration