7/27 – 7/29/2023
Approx. 10 p.m.
Phone: (702) 468-4800
Big League Dreams Park
3151 E. Washington
Las Vegas NV 89101
ADDITIONAL SPORT FEE:
$10 field fee (per player)
TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
• Pool play game will begin on Thursday
• Following the pool play games, teams will be seeded into either the “A” or “B” flight double elimination bracket based on record and run differential.
• These games will begin on Friday
• This will be an Onyx Bat provided tournament sponsored by BL29 Sports/Elite Sports. Players may use their own bats in the batting cages but will not be permitted to use them during the tournament.
• Guiding Body – USSSA Modified Rules.
• Thursday at TBD time in the American League Club House at Big League Dreams.
• No roster limit.
Players, coaches, managers or other team members will not make disparaging or insulting remarks to or about opposing players, officials or spectators; or commit other acts that could be considered unsportsmanlike conduct. This includes behavior on and off the field at the venue site. The penalty for violations by a player is, at minimum, prompt ejection of the offender from the game. The offender must leave the field or spectator area immediately. If the offender refuses to leave, his/her team will forfeit that game. Penalties may also include suspension from following games. If a player is ejected from the last game of the tournament, the player may be suspended from future games in the following years. Severe offenses may result in being suspended temporarily or permanently from future Nevada Police and Fire Games.