Weight Lifting & Power Lifting
THE 2022 WEIGHT & POWER LIFTING EVENTS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED
We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back for next year’s event.
Registration Room: French Quarter
Orleans Hotel & Casino
4500 W Tropicana Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89103
ADDITIONAL SPORT FEE:
$30 power lifting fee (per event)
$20 push/pull lifting fee (per event)
$10 bench press fee (per event)
Bench Press, Push Pull, Powerlifting and Squat Events
- USPF Rules will apply.
- A lifter may enter both the power lift and the bench press event.
- A lifter’s bench press will also count for the power lifting portion of the meet.
- This is a raw meet.
- No bench shirts. Lifters must wear a singlet or gym shorts and a t-shirt.
- T-shirts must be tucked inside the shorts.
- Weight belts are highly recommended.
- Wilk’s Formula will determine best lifter.
- Special awards will be awarded for overall best lifter and best bench press.
Any AAU lifter may be subject to drug testing per the AAU Policy and Procedures.
All cards must be purchased online prior to the meet and presented at weigh-in/check-in. As part of the card process, all lifters age 20+ will have a background check performed.
AAU Card are available online at www.aausports.org.
Lifters qualify for the AAU World Championships September 25-27 at Harrah’s Resort Hotel Casino, Laughlin, NV.
Players, coaches, managers or other team members will not make disparaging or insulting remarks to or about opposing players, officials or spectators; or commit other acts that could be considered unsportsmanlike conduct. This includes behavior on and off the field at the venue site. The penalty for violations by a player is, at minimum, prompt ejection of the offender from the game. The offender must leave the field or spectator area immediately. If the offender refuses to leave, his/her team will forfeit that game. Penalties may also include suspension from following games. If a player is ejected from the last game of the tournament, the player may be suspended from future games in the following years. Severe offenses may result in being suspended temporarily or permanently from future Nevada Police and Fire Games.
- All players must have ID on them at the sport facilities for roster checks. If a player does not have ID available, they will not be allowed to play.
- Eligibility and IDs will be strictly enforced throughout the tournament.
- View the full eligibility requirements page
- Register by Mon. 7/4/2022 to receive your guaranteed shirt size. Registrants after this date will select from the available shirt sizes, on a first come, first serve basis at check-in.
- Effective July 18, 2022 a late fee of $10 will be added to each registration