Team tournament, two persons per boat.
- 5 fish bag, 13 inches, mouth closed tail pinched.
Optional side pot of $200 (all in) with payouts on day one and two.
- Medals for 1st, 2nd, 3rd for overall two day total weights and biggest fish.
CHECK IN MEETING
- The meeting and check-in will be 15:00 on Day 1 and we will fish on Day 2 and Day 3.
- Our check in meeting will be at the picnic area just south of the Windsor camp ground.
- Just enter through the Ranger Station and advise them you are going to our function.
- Arizona State Parks has waived the entry fee for our meeting. You are still responsible for the fees for the remaining days.
- Once through the Ranger Station continue south through the camp ground. After the camp ground theres another launch ramp, about 100 yards past that and to the right is the picnic area.
- We will have the bbq, raffle, side pot entry ($200 per boat for both days), and give away bags. We will also discuss rules, launch times, and probably a few other things. Bring a camp chair.
CAMP SITE RESERVATIONS
If you plan on staying in the campground you need to make your reservations now, as there are only a few camp sites remaining.