8/3 – 8/6/2022
4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
300 S Racetrack Rd.
Henderson, NV 89015
ADDITIONAL SPORT FEE:
$10 field fee (per player)
TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
Games will began on Wednesday 07/21/21. Depending on the number of teams, first game could start by 4pm. Please be prepared to possibly fill this time slot.
• 11 v 11 with 35 min halves / 5 mins between halves
• Must have at least 7 players to start the match
• Max of 20 players on roster
• FIFA laws apply (Exceptions are noted below)
• (2) guest players per team are allowed (Each guest player must be 18 years or older and have a state or government issued ID in order to play. No Exceptions.
• All games will be played on grass, you can wear cleats on the field.
• Playing format will be based on number of teams.
• Each team will play (3) games guaranteed. (Number of round robin games may be less or more based on number of teams)
• Each team will be ranked after round robin play based off the point
system. Teams will then be bracketed. See schedule for bracketing play. First
and Second place teams after round robin play will have byes. The 11th
seeded team after round robin will be eliminated from bracketing play. Top 10 teams will move onto bracket play.
• If a team does not have seven (7) players at the time the match is scheduled, they will be given a 10 minutes of leeway. After the 10 minutes is up, the other team will be awarded a 1-0 forfeit win. (If after the 10 minutes has past and both teams end up having enough players, they may choose to play a friendly match with however much time would is remaining based off the original start time and end time.)
• In the past we have had issues with flights being delayed and teams not having enough players for their first game. If this instance happens, we can find local non eligible players to fill your roster for that game in order for the match to be played as a friendly. You have all paid a lot of money to travel for this tournament and we want you to get your monies worth. However, to keep the integrity of the games intact, if you need to use local non eligible players to field a team, the other team will be awarded a 1-0 forfeit win regardless of the outcome or score of the game.
• The only exception to this rule will be if both team captains agree to play the game without awarding the forfeit and accept the final out come as the result of playing the match. This must be agreed upon before the start of the game. Once the game begins, all decisions are final.
• Two Yellow Cards in a match will equal one Red Card. Any player receiving two Yellow Cards or One Red card in a match will be suspected from playing in the next match. (One Game Suspension)
• If a player receives one yellow in a match, that yellow card will not carry over to the next match.
• Win: 6 Points
• Tie: 3 Point
• Shutout: 1 Point
• Goal: 1 Point (up to 3 goals)
• 10 Points Max per Game
• Tie Breaker: Head to Head, Goal differential, Goals for, Goals against, Shoot out
Example 1: Team wins 6-3:
• Winning teams gets 9 points (6 for win, 3 for goals = 9 total)
• Losing Team gets 3 points (3 for goals)
Example 2: Team wins 3-0:
• Wining teams gets 10 points (6 for win, 3 for goals, 1 for shut out = 10 points)
• Losing Team gets 0 points
Example 3: Teams tie 2-2
• Both teams get 5 points (3 for tie, 2 for goals = 5 points)
• Forfeit: In the event of a forfeit, the winning team will advance with a 1-0 WIN earning 8 points.
• 6 for win, 1 for goal, 1 for shut out = 8 points
Players, coaches, managers or other team members will not make disparaging or insulting remarks to or about opposing players, officials or spectators; or commit other acts that could be considered unsportsmanlike conduct. This includes behavior on and off the field at the venue site. The penalty for violations by a player is, at minimum, prompt ejection of the offender from the game. The offender must leave the field or spectator area immediately. If the offender refuses to leave, his/her team will forfeit that game. Penalties may also include suspension from following games. If a player is ejected from the last game of the tournament, the player may be suspended from future games in the following years. Severe offenses may result in being suspended temporarily or permanently from future Nevada Police and Fire Games.