8/4 – 8/6/2022
ADDITIONAL SPORT FEE:
$10 field fee (per player)
TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
Gold Medal Championship6 v 6 indoor fields with 15 Min halves. Max of 12 players on roster.
Sorry no guest players in the indoor event. Fields are turf, turf shoes or
flats please! ROUND ROBIN TOURNAMENT. POINTS SYSTEM. Please email or
call/txt me with any firstname.lastname@example.org Win = 3 Points Tie = 1
Points Shutout = 1 Point Goal = 1 Point (up to 6 goals) 10 Points Max per Game
• 6 v 6 indoor fields with 15 Min halves
• Max of 12 players on roster
• Fields are turf. Wear turf shoes or flats please!
• No guest players allowed
Round Robin Tournament – Point System
• Win: 3 Points
• Tie: 1 Point
• Shutout: 1 Point
• Goal: 1 Point (up to 6 goals)
• 10 Points Max per Game
• Tie Breaker: Head to head, goals against, goals scored, PKs
• $6, cash only, for spectators 13 years old and up.
• All paid admissions receive a token worth $1 towards food and drinks.
• The restaurants take credit and there is an ATM available if needed.
Players, coaches, managers or other team members will not make disparaging or insulting remarks to or about opposing players, officials or spectators; or commit other acts that could be considered unsportsmanlike conduct. This includes behavior on and off the field at the venue site. The penalty for violations by a player is, at minimum, prompt ejection of the offender from the game. The offender must leave the field or spectator area immediately. If the offender refuses to leave, his/her team will forfeit that game. Penalties may also include suspension from following games. If a player is ejected from the last game of the tournament, the player may be suspended from future games in the following years. Severe offenses may result in being suspended temporarily or permanently from future Nevada Police and Fire Games.